Universal – Full Multi Purpose Android App
- Show of your WordPress blog! With built-in support for categories. Shown in beautiful media enhanced layouts.
- Show your users any Playlist or Channel. You can even play videos within the application.
- We have created an amazing RSS feed parser, that will support millions of feeds. Enhanced with thumbnails.
- Create the most amazing radio experience our music visualization. Now compatible with Shoutcast & Icecast (m3u, asx, pls | mp3)
- Show a user’s @timeline, a #hastag or even recent search results. Easily save quotes and share them with your friends.
- Show latest Tumblr Images in GridView and swipeable pager. Easily set as wallpaper, save to device and share.
- Want to show your users a location? Easily place a pin on interactive Map, complete with a HTML description at the bottom.
- Show any webpage or site inside your app. You can even perform actions (like calling and installing apps) and download files from the webview. Besides that it has intuitive dynamic ActionBar navigation & and loading bar.
- Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Timelines, Blogs, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons, create sections and highlight.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, with animated Drawer Icon, Ripple’s and Card layouts. Completely customizable in every color.
- Native UI – Get content using official API’s and display them in beautiful endless lists. Display the articles and videos in styled detail views with parallax scrolling and fading toolbar.
- Offline & Favorites – Save Tweets, Rss articles & Blog posts offline. Web pages & Youtube videos can be submitted as favorite items. Tumblr Images can be saved to local storage.
- Notifications – Inform your users about the latest content using a RSS feed only!
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items.
- NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the Web been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and WordPress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look. It will feel just like reading an article in your favorite newspaper!
- Social – Let your users share content and promote your app at the same time.
- Admob – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to enable advertisements
- Connection Manager – Redirect users to offline content when no internet connection. Error handling is also integrated.
- Youtube & WordPress Search – Let users search your blog and youtube channel.
- In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application! (Currently not available on Lollipop)
- About & App rate – Display about dialog with HTML markup & Let users rate your app from settings.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing java, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Eclipse, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.
Works with the most popular RSS XML sources, our parser will even search for a thumbnail in the description if there is no one found by default. Works with Youtube Channels & Playlists. Works with self hosted WordPress sites with version 2.8 or Higher. Radio player works with most media formats.